- Chapter 1 How can mortal man be just with God
- Chapter 2 Which cup is “this cup”
- Chapter 3 Encompassed with grief is My soul, unto death
- Chapter 4 He began to be sore amazed [ekthambeisthai]
- Chapter 5 The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak
- Chapter 6 The Lord will scatter you among all peoples.
- Chapter 7 The Lord’s six prayers in Gethsemane.
- Chapter 8 “Agony” [agonia] – What saith Scripture
- Chapter 9 The six Temptations of the Lord in the wilderness
- Chapter 10 The VERY REASON the Lord came to THIS HOUR
- Chapter 11 In HIM was LIFE; and the life was the LIGHT of men
- Chapter 12 FOR the prince of this world cometh
- Chapter 13 The hosts of the Heavens
- Chapter 14 He went forth with His disciples over the brook Cedron
- Chapter 15 Coming to be in an Agonia
- Chapter 16 More than twelve legions of angels
- Appendix 1 Main reference works used
- Appendix 2 Prophecy
- Appendix 3 A short note on the purpose of each Gospel
- Appendix 4 Short summary of some of Satan’s major attacks
Please note this book is available as either a paperback or an eBook from Amazon.
About the author:
Dr Peter Felter LLM, PhD (Cantab) is a leading international energy lawyer; previously the Head of Energy in a global law firm; also then listed in e.g. Chambers Global: “The world’s leading lawyers”.
In addition to his doctorate from Cambridge University, Dr Felter has also studied Latin, Classical Greek and New Testament Greek.
As a Bible scholar, Dr Felter believes, and works on the basis, that the Bible is the inerrant Word of God to be understood plainly and literally and that “Every Scripture is God-breathed”, serving to testify about the Lord and God, our Saviour Jesus Christ.
He has also written The Golgotha Triumph which is also available as a Free Download on www.obt.org.uk and as a paperback or eBook from Amazon.