Mary of Nazareth: The mother of our Lord Jesus Christ.
"Whatever He may say to you - do."
The author’s objective in writing this book is to set forth a number of these timely details of Mary’s life in a way that she hopes may enrich the reader. The include:
• The timing of Mary conceiving Jesus.
• Simeon’s prophecy when Jesus was presented at the Temple.
• The importance of the Wedding in Cana including a detailed analysis of John 2:1-11 which records Mary’s important part which God gave her when Jesus began His public ministry.
• Possible misconceptions around Mary travelling with her sons as they followed Jesus in His early ministry.
• Mary’s time standing by the cross at the crucifixion, informing us of some important points which tradition in our view has set forth incorrectly.