- Preface “Every Scripture God-breathed”
- Chapter 1 “THE HOUR is come that the Son of Man should be GLORIFIED”
- Chapter 2 Our Lord Jesus Christ before the Sanhedrin
- Chapter 3 “Search the Scriptures…they are they that testify of ME”
- Chapter 4 “I AM” [Egō eimi]
- Chapter 5 “The One and Only Son Who is Himself God”: Seven prophetic statements by our Lord
- Chapter 6 Those crucified with the Lord.
- Chapter 7 Deceitfully handling the Word of God.
- Chapter 8 The release of Barabbas. IN THE PRAETORIUM
- Chapter 9 “Behold the Man”. The Lord before the crowds. THE INSCRIPTIONS
- Chapter 10 A STAKE, TAU-CROSS or CROSS? Nails through the wrists or hands?
- Chapter 11 Vinegar mixed with gall. THE SOLDIERS.
- Chapter 12 “Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do”.
- Chapter 13 Dividing of garments; events till 6th hour. “...with Me in Paradise”
- Chapter 14 From 6th hour till 9th hour. “...why hast Thou forsaken Me?”
- Chapter 15 THE CAUSE OF DEATH OF OUR LORD. Note: “Hosts of the Heavens”
- Chapter 16 The immediate events at the Lord’s death. Veil and rocks rent.
- Our Lord taken down from the cross and buried.
- Appendix 1 Main reference works used
- Appendix 2 The six Temptations in the Wilderness
- Appendix 3 A short note on the purpose of each Gospel (incl. a note on the authorship of John’s Gospel)
- Appendix 4 The death of Judas Iscariot
Please note this book is available as either a paperback or an eBook from Amazon.
About the author:
Dr Peter Felter LLM, PhD (Cantab) is a leading international energy lawyer; previously the Head of Energy in a global law firm; also then listed in e.g. Chambers Global: “The world’s leading lawyers”.
In addition to his doctorate from Cambridge University, Dr Felter has also studied Latin, Classical Greek and New Testament Greek.
As a Bible scholar, Dr Felter believes, and works on the basis, that the Bible is the inerrant Word of God to be understood plainly and literally and that “Every Scripture is God-breathed”, serving to testify about the Lord and God, our Saviour Jesus Christ.
He has also written Gethsemane which is also available as a Free Download on www.obt.org.uk and as a paperback or eBook from Amazon.