14.00 - 18.00 Saturday 18th June 2022
The Upper Room Fellowship, 6A Risca Road, Crosskeys, NP11 7DG (5-6 miles north of Newport)
Parking: From TURF, heading north, turn left immediately at the traffic lights into Gladstone Street. There is a car park about 200 yards down there on the right.
- 14.00: Jerusalem in the Past and Today: Hazel Stephens
- 15.00: The Temple in the New Testament (part 1): Michael Penny
- 16.00: The Temple in the New Testament (part 2): Michael Penny
- 17.00: Jerusalem and the Temple in the Future – The Appearing of the Antichrist and the Christ: Neville Stephens
There is no charge for this study afternoon but there will be an opportunity to make a donation.
For further information please contact:
- Neville Stephens on 07808 251502, or
- Michael Penny: email email@example.com or phone 01491-671357.