There are so many words and things which are ‘familiar’ to us, but how much do we know about them? We may think we know quite a bit but in this book we are asked to stop, and pause, and think again.
- What do we know about Paul and his diverse ministries?
- How would we explain the gospel of salvation?
- What is the eternal purpose of God and how is it centred in Christ Jesus our Lord?
- Also, isn’t the Gospel obvious so why do we read of the ‘mystery’ of the Gospel?
- And what would be our answer if someone asked us to explain ‘The Body of Christ’?
These are the things the author wants people to think about.